Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear Baby Girl

I want to personally invite you to come out into the world! I know you're getting squished and squashed and you don't have much room in there anymore. I'm sorry that my ribs, hips, bladder, and pelvic bone get in the way of your movement. Come out and explore the wonderful world of stretching! There are endless ways you can move and wiggle about out here! Space galore! Your Daddy and I really do have a nice place set up for you. You have your own car seat installed, a pack 'n play set up, plenty of blankets and cute outfits, diapers and wipes for your every need... We even got a new car with you in mind! (well, it was mostly for your Daddy, too.) I promise, any time you want to come out now, we won't try and stop you. I know it got frustrating the first couple of times when the hospital didn't want you to come out yet. But they'll let you this time! Really! I guarantee it! So please, leave that dark, wet, cramped uterus of mine and come out into the bright sunny world! Everyone is just waiting to meet you!

Love,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Such a sweet invitation...I hope she's paying attention!