Thursday, June 7, 2012

We went to Oregon

I do have pictures, but most of them are currently on a jump drive in Alan's pocket. For now, here is a link to the girls night at my parent's house, cousin playtime, and the main event: Becky's wedding (Alice spent a little time flirting with the photographer, and I love that one of those pictures made it in to the blog post).

Here are a couple more pictures from my phone:

Playing at the airport during a layover. The girls did amazing on the flights. Both there and back, they played nicely the first flight then fell asleep for the second flight. It was more than I could have hoped for.
 Alice warming up to Aunt Becky and her dogs
 Belly button and Grandpa's shoes
 Little wooden bike that has been around my family at least since I was Alice's age
 They both played so hard...
 It was a good trip.


2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Switch! Now it's our turn! Too bad we weren't there at the same time! :)

katie said...

That little video is so cute! What adorable, silly little girls you have!
Love the belly-button/shoes picture, too.