Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Clark's Baby Blessing

We were able to bless Clark at church this past Sunday. My mom made this little blessing outfit for him. For Elsie and Alice's blessing dress, my mom cut up my wedding dress to sew them a dress. She saved some of the thicker fabric in case I ever had a boy and needed a little outfit for him. The vest and pants are made out of my wedding dress material, and the booties were made by his Great Grandma Swenson.


And of course, the bib for drool protection.



We were so lucky to have my dad and older brother her for his blessing. My parents flew in just for the weekend from Oregon. Andrew is currently living in South Korea with his family, but was in Kansas for training and was able to take the long MLK weekend to come up and visit us.



Thank you Mom and Dad and Andrew for coming to Clark's special day!


No comments: