Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Seven months


Little Mr. Blue Eyes. Clark has gone through a major Mommy phase where the only thing he wants is me every second of every day and every night. Hauling around a 20 pound little guy all the time has certainly strengthened my arms and almost eaten away the last of my sanity. I think we might finally be turning a corner with his clingy-ness, and it is probably just in time. He is a champion sitter now and will let me put him down in a pile of toys to play every now and then. He is very close to crawling; he can pivot around and scoot backwards, but is still working on forward motion. He will get up onto his knees and rock before diving nose first into the floor. Any day now I'm expecting him to take off. He is enjoying food more, especially anything he can hold himself. Clark certainly keeps life interesting!


No comments: