Saturday, October 17, 2009

My poor neglected baby...


Despite what she looks like in this picture, Elsie has been rather upset with me. I've had a pretty bad cough the last couple of days and have been trying really hard not to pass it on to Alan or Elsie. So this mean lots of hand washing, carrying around a hankie to cough into, and pretty much only holding Elsie when I have to feed her. Alan has been good about picking up the slack and giving her extra hugs and snuggles, but its just not the same as having your mommy play and snuggle. Every time I have to walk by her and I don't pick her up or give her a hug I hear about it. I think she's just about had it with me being sick...and I have too.

Elsie has been taking her frustration out on Alan too...here she is trying to pull his ear off.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

She just doesn't understand...but don't worry, she will forget and forgive when you are feeling better. Which I hope is sometime real soon. It's miserable being sick when you're a mom!