Friday, January 1, 2010

Away on Holiday...

Long time no post. Oh well. Our little family has been spending the last two weeks at my parents house in Oregon, and we've had a great time relaxing. Elsie has been having a lot of fun getting to know her Oregon grandparents, and she has them thoroughly wrapped around her little finger.

I've got a lot to catch up on...Christmas and all the activities we've had going on around here, but I'll save it until we get home. We have a long drive ahead of us tonight, but it will be good to be home and get back into a normal routine.

Just for good measure, here is a little video clip of Elsie's first time in a swing.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I miss you already. :)

Dorothy said...

Okay, Holiday is over. I'd love to know what you've been up to since you got home!