Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Elsie's New Talent

I'm not sure how I feel about this one... It means we've had to move everything up another level on shelves and things. Oh well, she was bound to figure it out sooner or later. :)

What you don't see in this next clip is as soon as I turned off the camera, Elsie took a nose dive off the edge of the table. Luckily for her, I have crazy ninja skills and I caught her before she hit the floor. She just needs to learn how to get down gracefully.

Sometimes it's just hard...

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Watch out, Mom and Dad, life is going to get really interesting... good thing you've been practicing your quick ninja reflex moves! :)

The Glad Family said...

Yay Elsie!! Can't wait until we see her again! We need to have you over so Parker and Elsie can play.