Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkins

Or at least the start of them. We still have a few more yet to carve. Elsie liked helping for the most part. She didn't really get the whole concept that the guts go from the pumpkin into the bowl, but not from the bowl back into the pumpkin.
All that work and only one seed to show for it. Kind of reminds me of a certain home video of my brother Andrew...


This is my first finished carving and the only one that got fully carved tonight. Can you tell what it is? Elsie has loved the most recent issue of the Ensign with all it's pictures, so I carved this one for her.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! (Yes, I'm using all caps to emphasize the exclamation!)

I'm glad Elsie got to help, too. She will love looking at the "temple pumpkin" every day. Excellent job, Mommy!

mkmk86 said...

Wow, that's amazing! I agree with your Mom, BEAUTIFUL!!! haha Your such a good little Mommy!