Monday, September 26, 2011

Best. Muffins. Ever.

Stumbled upon this recipe about a week ago. If you can even call it a recipe; it only has three ingredients.
 One box of cake mix (yellow, spice, I've even seen it with chocolate. I used yellow for the one pictured), one 15oz can of pumpkin, and half a bag of chocolate chips. I used mini chocolate chips so they would distribute more evenly. Mix up and spoon into a muffin tin. 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
 Delicious. They stay moist and soft for days if covered. That is, if you can make them last that long...

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Love the picture of Elsie...the perfect shot to illustrate how yummy the muffins are. :)

Dorothy said...

I made these last night to serve at a Relief Society Board Meeting held here at home. The sisters loved them. :)

The batter was so thick, however, that I did pour in just a little rice milk to thin it a bit. And yes, I added mini chocolate chips. They were yummy.

Jessi Pierce said...

I just made these, and the BATTER even tasted fantastic (I may have licked my fingers, and then a spoonful--or two). Thank you so much for alerting me to this recipe!