Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sold

On a whim, I attended a class about coupons at my local library. All of a sudden it seemed like this whole new world has opened up to me. I started collecting them and sorting them and planning out shopping trips... I have to admit it is a little addicting. I am still very much a novice at the whole game, but I'm getting better. This is my biggest haul to date...
One Dr. Pepper Ten
Three Suave Professionals Shampoo
Three Suave Professionals Conditioner
Three Always 16c packs
One Lysol Dual Action wipes
One gallon whole milk
Three Grands Biscuit sandwiches
Total price: $32.05

I paid: $7.20 for a savings of 77.5%

It's pretty awesome. I actually only paid for the shampoo, conditioner, and pads. The rest was all free. Not bad for a rookie.

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Where is the coupon for the Dr. Pepper 10? I keep seeing blogs saying to use the coupon for free Dr. Pepper 10, but I can't find it anywhere.

Sarah said...

It was in the Sunday paper (10/9), either in the Smartsource or Red Plum. I don't remember which one.

Katie Lewis said...

Ooh, nice.