Sunday, February 26, 2012

Elsie sings Adele

We are having a Sick Sunday this week. The girls and Alan aren't feeling well. We arranged for substitutes and stayed home from church to get some more rest and so we don't pass it on to the rest of the ward. With 60+ kids in nursery, they need all the help they can get in keeping germs out. Hopefully we can kick this thing before my parents get here on Tuesday...

Elsie and I have had a relaxed morning. Alice was up for a little while and ate breakfast with us and watched an episode of Veggie Tales before going down for a nap. Elsie and I just finished up the first couple of steps in making mock Farmers Market Spicy Cheese Bread and now it is sitting and rising. Elsie also favored me with this little song with no prompting from me:
I admit, this song gets stuck in my head a lot and I guess I sing more often than I realized. We also turn it way up when it comes on in the car and sing as loud as we can.

If you don't know what song she is singing, listen to the next video. It's not the actual Adele version, but I think I like it better than the original.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

We went to visit the kids today and they enjoyed hearing and watching Elsie sing her song. (They watched it 4 times)

Katie Lewis said...

Ooh, bummer you guys are sick. :( Hope everyone gets feeling better soon!

Miss you guys!