Monday, April 16, 2012

Ugh...

 I have posts that I need to catch up on; Elsie turned 3 and we had a great Easter. But right now we are in full blown moving mode and everything else seems to be put on hold. I will post about them soon... but probably from the new house. I've averaged about two packed boxes a day for the last few weeks, so we are looking good from that side of things. There is still a lot more to pack, but I'm not feeling too overwhelmed (at least not yet...). We have a moving truck scheduled for Saturday and (hopefully) enough help coming to move all of the big stuff. Only five more nights in this apartment...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there to help. We miss you guys and the cuties, you too Alan :)

Anonymous said...

Is seems my name is anonymous. Dad Jenson

mkmk86 said...

Wow, sounds like your having fun! Now hopefully you won't have to move for a little while longer once you get to your new place. I'm excited for you guys. Gus and I are hoping to move in the next few weeks and I'm excited and nervous... Sounds like a lot of work for being 8+ months pregnant... haha But the place is bigger and has AC, washer/dryer hook ups and is newer (10ys vs 40+) ;).

Katie Lewis said...

Whoa, way to go with the packing! I'm super impressed. And those girls are just getting bigger and cuter all the time. We miss you guys! Best wishes with the big move! :)