Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve - Recap

Starting on Sunday, the girls wore their most Christmasy outfits to church. Indulge me a minute, but I'm going to show a lot of pictures of their hair. I was so proud of how it turned out. It wasn't anything fancy, just french braids, but just the fact that I was able to do it is just another sign that my finger is getting better and life is getting back to normal.




We watched "White Christmas" with the girls before getting them to bed.

 On Christmas Eve I made a batch of sugar cookies in the morning so they would be ready to decorate after naptime. The girls had a lot of fun with the frosting and especially the sprinkles.





 We had "make-your-own" pizza for dinner. We watched a Christmas movie picked by Elsie ("Belle's Enchanted Christmas") while we ate.

We used their little nativity set to read and act out the Christmas story.
Finally, we left milk, cookies, and a note for Santa before going to bed.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love watching the girls dance. :)

Kathy Haynie said...

Their hair is adorable! So glad you are healing well. What a fun batch of Christmas eve activities.