1. How do you know who to marry?
Alice: The Queen will hug Santa
Elsie: The gospel tells us
2. What is the right age to get married?
Elsie: When we are as old as Mom
3. How can a stranger tell if two people are married?
Alice: They hug each other
Elsie: Because they are sealed together and they live in the same house
4. What do you think your mom and dad have in common?
Elsie: Hug and kiss and get each other things
5. What do most people do on a date?
Alice: Fly to Grandpa and Grandmas!
Elsie: Go on a date to find somewhere to eat while we play at Lizzy’s house
6. When is it okay to kiss someone?
Alice: When you love them
Elsie: When you want to
7. Is it better to be single or married?
Alice: Single, because I love you
Elsie: Married, because you can have kids
8. How would the world be different if people didn't get married?
Alice: No kids and no kiss
Elsie: They wouldn't have any kids, and someone else would marry the person you want to marry
9. How would you make a marriage work?
Alice: Hug and kiss and get married
Elsie: Go to the temple and teach your kids what they need to learn
10. Where do people get married?
Alice: At the temple, I mean at the Castle
Elsie: At the temple. Someone could get married at the castle if they want
11. Who are you going to marry?
Elsie: I don’t know, someone that is my age.
I don't know how to work photoshop well enough to fix up the background like I wanted to, but he was too cute not to share.