Friday, September 12, 2014

Ten Months


My little Clark boy is ten months old. He is EVERYWHERE. He crawls as fast as a speed demon and as soon as I turn around he's already across the house in some place he is not supposed to be. He is getting braver at trying to walk and loves to walk holding on to someones hands. Elsie especially loves to walk him all over the house. He will walk along with push toys and has just started holding on with only one hand when he walks. Still no teeth, and I don't think they are ever coming. No distinctive words yet, but I'm am pushing Mama on him pretty hard. Lots of dadadada, babababa, and every once in a while he throws in a little mamama just to tease me. Clark loves to chase his sisters around and is starting to really get into rough housing with Alice.


No comments: