Tuesday, October 21, 2008

15 weeks and starting to show

I have to say that this is pretty exciting for me. For weeks I've been in the inbetween stage where I just looked like I ate too much for lunch. But now I'm slowly starting to look like I'm getting more pregnant that just getting fatter. :) Granted, I'm sure it still looks debatable at this point from someone who doesn't know, but its a step in the right direction!
I have my 16 week appointment next week. The 12 week was very exciting because of the early ultrasound, but we're not sure if my doctor will do another one at this next appointment. He did allude to the fact that at 16 weeks we could possibly find out the gender, so does that mean that we'll get another one?? If nothing else, I guess we'll have the big 20 week ultrasound to look forward too...
Alan and I have both admitted to secretly hoping its a girl. I just recently found out that I'm thinking that, but I guess he's been hoping that for a long time without saying anything. I really don't want to say anything definitive, but I guess I kinda just did... Oh well. We'll just have to see what we get when it comes.

No comments: