Friday, October 24, 2008

Why I like the Second Trimester...

...Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

Still, there are a lot of reasons why the second trimester is better than the first:
  • Food looks, smells, and sounds appealing
  • I actually get hungry
  • No more gagging when I brush my teeth
  • or eat
  • or smell
  • or anything. Pretty much no more gagging
  • I'm starting to look more pregnant...no more need to slip the fact into random conversations with strangers
  • Ultrasounds...need I say more?
  • Fetal movement
  • More energy
  • No more tender and achy...boobs
  • Did I mention that I like to eat again?

Pretty much, its just a heck of a lot better.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Have you seen the movie you are referencing? :)

You've been "tagged" on our blog, check it out!