Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cramped

Its like a giant chess game trying to get everything to fit nicely in our tiny apartment. If I move these over there then I have room for this here, but what about that over there, and where will this go? Too bad I'm really horrible at chess...

I have finally got the last load of baby gear packed away. Everything is labeled and sorted and ready to go, at least for now. I'm starting to have to find creative places to put things, like behind the couch or in the pantry. Maybe someday my house will be organized.

Speaking of running out of space, the kid had developed a new technique. I call it her octopus dance. I swear sometimes she has 8 arms and legs all kicking me in different places at the same time. Normally she's most active after I eat or when I go to bed, but she got me up early this morning with her little antics. She must have been hungry or something, because right about 7am she started wiggling all over the place and wouldn't let me go back to sleep until I got up and ate breakfast. The little bugger...

No comments: