Saturday, August 8, 2009

Four Months

Four months old today! We didn't realize until after we picked out her outfit for the next three months that the four was the same color, but oh well. You can still see it, right? Elsie is such a bundle of joy. She likes to laugh and smile and talk all the time. She can grab and hold on to things really well. So far her favorite things to grab are her hairbrush, my cell phone (especially when I'm talking on it), my hair, and Alan's lips/nose/ears. She loves to suck on her feet, which makes her have very soggy socks most of the time. Elsie still sleeps wonderfully all night, but nap times are getting a little more difficult. She seems to think that little 1/2 hour snoozes are all she needs... But I say she needs a longer nap than that. She just likes to be awake and experience the world I guess.

Here are the rest of the photos. It seems the older she gets the more wiggly she gets, and the more wiggly she gets the more pictures we have to take. :)

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

She's a little bundle of personality! I look forward to seeing her again the first part of September. :)