Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's magic

I opened my blog this morning and there's a little baby widget countdown floating next to my posts. The magic baby fairy must have put it on there...

Little Baby Girl has a birthday now. If everything goes as planned, I will have my scheduled C-section on January 28th. Alan's mom is taking off work to be with Elsie while I'm in the hospital (thanks Jeanine!) and my mom will be flying in as soon as I come home with the baby (thanks Mom!). I've had more doctor's appointments and ultrasounds and everything looks great except the position of the placenta, but there's not much that can be done about that. She's measuring about a week and a half ahead on most everything, but they say the closer to the due date the less accurate the measurements to gestation time is. She's already in perfect position and head down, not that it really matters since I'm having a C-section anyway.

Here's hoping for no early contractions, no bleeding, and no bed rest!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I wonder if she is dizzy...the little widget keeps spinning her around and around. :)

mkmk86 said...

I'm so excited for you! Do you have a name you are thinking about yet? and I like your mom's comment- that's funny!