Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 Years

As part of my Christmas present this year, Alan surprised me with a sleepover for Elsie at Grandma's house and a night away at a secret place for us for our anniversary. On the 29th, we dropped Elsie off at Grandma and Grandpa's house, went and saw a movie (Narnia #3), went out to dinner (The Cheesecake Factory), then Alan took me to a little place called the Anniversary Inn. My first night away from Elsie was nice enough, but this place was pretty awesome. Alan had reserved the Bridal Veil Falls suite, which was fitting because we sort of had our first date at Bridal Veil Falls (the details are a little sketchy as to whether or not it was actually a "date").

Anyway, the room was pretty awesome. We arrived to chilled sparkling cider and cheesecake and had breakfast delivered to our door in the morning. The shower was a waterfall, and we didn't have to wake up at 7am with Elsie. This was defiantly my favorite Christmas present.





1 comment:

Brent and Mallory said...

That looks amazing! I one day wanto to be able to do something like that. I would first have to come up with the kid and the money but it all looks so awesome! Brownie points for Alan!