Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Zelda

That is what Alan's brothers have named my unborn child. Oh well, might as well go with the flow. Whether she likes it or not, Baby Zelda will be coming out on Friday. Even though the placenta isn't a previa anymore, it is still low lying enough that they want to keep a close eye on it during labor. If she doesn't make an appearance earlier in the week, I will be induced on the 28th.

I must just be one of those women who are in "pre-labor" or "early labor" forever. I've been having contractions on a semi-regular basis for over two weeks. I was dilated to almost a 4 at my last doctors appointment on Tuesday and the baby has dropped so much that I feel like this kid could fall out any second. Yet still no baby. 5 more days, 5 more days...

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Hang in there, Sarah! You're almost done. At least baby Zelda is a little better than baby Peach...

Brent and Mallory said...

YEAH! Baby number two is making an appearance! How exciting! Good Luck!

Katie Lewis said...

I feel really honored to see my maternity shirt pictured here. It looks great on you. And baby Zelda/Chelsea.