Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Narration from the Splash Pad

"There is water everywhere!"

"It's splashing me all over!"

"This is still a little too scary. I need to hang out with Mom a little longer..."

"I love it!"

"This is the greatest place ever!"

"Where did the water go?"

"Eeee! It's coming back!!"

"The water stopped. Maybe I can get closer now..."

*Water clicks back on*

"Run away!!"

"It dumped on my head. It was awesome."

"The boy is going to spray me!"

"Woohoo!"

"Playing in the puddles isn't too bad..."

"...Until the water sneaks up on you from behind!"

"Hahaha, take that water!"

"I will now stomp on you"

*Stomp, stomp, stomp*

"Not again!"

"I don't think I like this place..."

"The water turned off. Maybe I can walk into the middle now..."

"Uh-oh"

*Pure terror*

"Don't worry Alice, I will rescue you"

"Get me out of here!!" "This way Alice"

"Let's go to Mommy. She's over there, Alice"

"Yeah, that water had nothing on me. But... I think I'll hang out here just to be safe."

5 comments:

Becky said...

That looks so fun! I need to figure out where our nearest one is...

Beth said...

Oh Sarah that is so funny. Claire does the same thing at our splash park she just isn't sure about all that spraying yet.

Katie Lewis said...

Hahahahahahaha

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time!

katie said...

Love the commentary - esp the last pic :). What a fun adventure.