Monday, September 22, 2008

Wednesday, August 20th, 2008

I'm about six weeks along now, and the morning, or rather all-day, sickness has set in. It seems like everything turns my stomach, and my stomach is never settled. I haven't been throwing up, thank goodness, but I've come close a few times. Everything seems to be turning me off. I can't really stand chicken, or milk, cereal, and sort of ham sandwich... chocolate is ok in small amounts, but I can't stand the smell of it. Smells really bother me. We went out to dinner last night with Alan's office, and I was doing really well until all the main courses came out. I was just bombarded with all the smells of all the different foods... It was really hard to handle. I barely ate any of my own dinner. I had to take most of it home it was so bad. I'm ready to go home to Utah, but I'm really not looking forward to the long drive. Even short drives get my stomach churning.

No comments: