Friday, September 26, 2008

Pants

I've come to find that my pants aren't quite fitting like they used to. They still button up and are fine when I'm up and about, but sitting tends to get quite uncomfortable. Often times (when I'm at home) I've found I have to at least undo the top button if not part of the zipper as well. This leads me to an interesting problem of trying to sit down in public. I have dipped into Alan's exercise pants on occasion, but they aren't exactly the best thing to wear around anyone but Alan, seeing as how they have a huge rip in the crotch. And I haven't gotten so desperate yet that I'm wearing his jeans. I have come up with a temporary solution to my shrinking pants problem, at least until my bloat gets too big for it. I've resorted to the old close your pants with a rubber band looped through the button hole method. But again, this creates another problem. With my pants a little looser, I've discovered that I often have the plumbers crack syndrome...

So the choice is, wear my pants normally until they get so tight I can't stand it anymore, or help them survive longer and just make sure I'm wearing a long enough shirt? Decisions, decisions...

No comments: