Sunday, August 28, 2011

Seven Months

Little sweetie pie. Alice has mastered sitting up and loves to sit on the floor and play with Elsie and steal her toys. She seems so glad that she can finally play along instead of just watch from the sidelines. She will eat just about anything we give her and is learning how to pick up small pieces of food. She still hasn't mastered crawling, but Elsie is determined to teach her so it probably won't be long before she gets going. Alice loves to babble, and so far is favoring the bababa sound. Every once in a while she throws in a mamama, but I think she just does it to mess with my head. I'm trying to teach her to say "Mama", but every time I do Elsie comes up and says "Alice! Say Elsie! Elsie!". I guess we'll just have to wait and see who wins out.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Very cute smiley baby you've got there....now I wish I could see what is supposed to be in the space below the text. :)