Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten Months

My little stinker is getting way to big. Alice can pull herself up on just about anything and is now walking along the couch, chairs, her toys, and anything else she can. I am fairly certain she has started calling me Mama, but Alan is still skeptical. She might have a word for Elsie as well. Every once in a while she will reach her arms out or crawl towards Elsie saying "A-be! A-be!" Alice loves to eat and would eat half of my dinner if I let her. She loved Thanksgiving and probably ate a full adult serving of turkey all by herself. She has the most pitiful cry and will crawl over and collapse at my feet and wail whenever she doesn't get her way. Alice still loves her taggie and sucks her thumb when she is tired or upset. She has the cutest giggle and she thinks the world is hilarious. She has started giving big hugs where she grabs your face and smashes her face on yours.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I love seeing that cute little smile. Would love to hear the giggle one of these days, too!