Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Children can be hazardous to your health...

Warning: Graphic Images...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
As close as I can figure, Elsie headbutted me in the eye and grabbed at my eye sometime yesterday. I don't remember what exactly happened because I didn't even notice this until Alan came home and pointed it out to me. This was it last night before we went to bed:
And then when we woke up this morning:
Oh well. We've done the research online and its got some fancy name, but its basically a bruise to the eye. I can't feel it at all... it just looks pretty nasty. It should fade within a week or two. For now it just looks like I'll have to wear my glasses for a little while...

On a happier note, Alan brought Elsie home a new toy last night. She really seems to love it. It has so many toys and gadgets on it that she doesn't know what to play with first!

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Gross gross gross! I hope it gets better soon.

Dorothy said...

Wow! That looks horrible! I'm glad you can't feel it...but people are sure going to look at you funny when you go out in public!

Cute Elsie toy, however. :)