Friday, November 13, 2009

Some days...

Some days I love my life more than I can possibly imagine
Some days I don't
Some days I have way too much to do
Some days I have way too much to do but sit and read my book anyway
...or play my game
Some days I adore my baby
Some days I adore her more
Some days I'm tired
Some days I'm cranky
Some days I live for nap time
Some days I can only hang on until Alan gets home
Some days I'm on top of everything
Some days I feel like WonderWoman
Some days I'm a good mommy
Some days I'm a great mommy
Some days I'm just mediocre
Some days I have a plan
Some days I just wing it
Some days I get ready alone
Some days I get ready while entertaining a little pipsqueak
Some days I get moving and get things done
Some days I sit around
Some days my clothes fit
Some days they don't

There are a lot of some days...
I wonder what today will be

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Great!

I like the lines, "Some days I adore my baby, Some days I adore her more"

Elsie is one lucky girl to have a mommy like you!

I think most women feel just about the same way you do, except we don't write it down so well!

Katie Lewis said...

Amen. That is a super cute picture of you two, by the way.

Grace said...

Very nice!