Sunday, November 22, 2009

My favorties...

  • When Elsie wakes up in the night, Alan gets up to get her and bring her to me. After I've feed, burped, and changed her diaper, Elsie twist around to see Alan and reaches out for him because she knows he will take her back to bed. She puts her little arms around his neck and snuggles up to him so close.
  • Sometimes when I put Elsie down for a nap, she lays in her bed with her binky and taggie and hums herself to sleep.
  • Putting Elsie to bed, then snuggling on the couch with Alan watching a movie or old MASH episodes.
  • If I get in the shower while Alan's still home, he puts Elsie in her walker and she runs to the bathroom door and slams into it repeatedly until it opens and she can see me.
  • Taking a nice, hot bath with a good book.
  • Having a cup of premium hot chocolate, more specifically Jeanine's homemade mix.
  • Eavesdropping on Alan singing to Elsie
  • Very slobbery kisses from Elsie
  • When Elsie wakes up from a nap and is yelling, as soon as she see me she gets a huge smile, flaps her arms, and reaches out for me.
  • Sitting in church and having Elsie "sing" along with the music

Just to name a few...