Monday, November 9, 2009

Seven Months



My little girl is growing up. Still not crawling yet, but she gets around. Elsie prefers to roll rather than crawl to get to where she wants to go. Her favorite foods are rice cereal and sweet potatoes. Everything else she gags on and gives us a dirty look as if to say "why are you feeding me this stuff??" Her favorite toys to play with are her daddy's exercise bands, her clean medicine spoon from her first aid kit, and pretty much anything she's not supposed to have. She's quite the kid, and I love her.

3 comments:

The Glad Family said...

I LOVE the pig tails!! SOOO cute. Can't wait to see you guys again. Parker had so much fun with Elsie on Halloween.

Dorothy said...

What a little character she is! She sparkles with personality and I
am so looking forward to seeing all of you again at Christmas time! :)

e t h a n said...

She's adorable, cute! Just like the mommy and daddy =)