Saturday, November 7, 2009

A first in our marriage...

I really hate bananas. Something about the smell, the taste, the texture... everything. I really hate them. I've even tried sneaking banana into things, bread, muffins, smoothies... Doesn't work. I can still taste them.

Alan loves bananas. He thinks they're great. But as it so happens, we have never bought bananas in our entire marriage... Until this week.

After finishing off Elsie's bucket of candy in about two and a half days, we decided we need to stock up on healthier things to snack on. We have filled our fridge with apples, yogurt, little mandarin oranges... and Alan bought bananas.

Yuck.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Yea for Alan! I'll bet Elsie will like them, too, so you better get used to the smell. :)

I eat one every morning before going for a morning walk. Yum!