Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Dinner

I've been thinking about what I wanted to make for Mother's Day for a while. I have a new favorite food blog that I like to look at, and now with my kitchen unpacked (in a bigger and nicer kitchen) I've been having fun trying out new recipes.

My plan is to make Puffed French Toast. I picked up one of those wonderful 4 lbs crates of strawberries from Costco, and so this morning I made some Strawberry Sauce to drizzle on top. Also with the strawberry sauce I'll mix up some Fresh Strawberry Limeade, and if I'm really adventurous I might add a drizzle on my Chocolate Molten Cake.

My mouth is watering already...

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Ahh, Michelle's Molten Cake. That's quite yummy! Looks like an interesting food blog...have fun experimenting, and Happy Mother's Day to you! :)

Swenson Family said...

That's actually Katie's favorite food blog. I'm convinced that at least half of the things we eat are some variation of a recipe Katie finds on OurBestBites (not that I'm complaining).