Saturday, May 7, 2011

Three Months

Alice turned three months in our hotel in Iowa, so these pictures were taken there. I remembered to grab the onesie and the number 3, but I forgot the blanket. Still, I guess two out of three isn't so bad.

Alice is such a sweet baby. Now that she has found her thumb, when she gets tired we just lay her down and she puts herself to sleep. She loves to lay around and talk and laugh and watch Elsie run around. She loves to stand and have Alan swing her around (even though it sometimes gives me a heart attack). She has found her voice and is content to sit and yell/growl/gurgle for a good 45 minutes or so. She loves being naked and hates putting clothes on. Alice spits up an enormous amount, so much that she goes through half a dozen burp rags and several outfits a day. It doesn't seem to bother her though, and she is gaining plenty of weight, so other than being constantly covered in baby spit up, I'm not too worried about it.

2 comments:

mkmk86 said...

I think I see your Dad in these pictures. I bet it is hard to believe that she is already three months. Congratulations!

Dorothy said...

Babies this age grow and change so quickly. What a sweet little bundle she is...soak up as much of that lovely babiness as you can because Alice will zoom through this stage faster than you will believe possible.

You have darling little girls...Grandma misses them both!