Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Home improvements and other such things

We have been working on organizing and decorating our apartment. First up is my new corner shelf. We have this really weird little corner indent in the middle of the wall near the kitchen and for a while I had no idea what to do with it. Then Alan found this shelf online and it was delivered on Saturday. I think it is fantastic.
We finally have some organization in the girls bathroom. This has really cleared up the sink counter.
I thought this was pretty cool. I found it in the office section of the store. Any one know what to do with eight hundred paper clips in eight different colors?
All of Elsie's friends now have a nice, comfy home above her bed. I wonder if she worries at night about them all falling on top of her...
Last but not least, a little bit of hometown art in the master bathroom. I'm not sure if I'm in love with the layout quite yet... Any suggestions?
Despite my post from yesterday, the girls and I do have a lot of fun together...
...Sometimes.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow, that's a lot of hair accessories...