Monday, June 20, 2011

New Photo

It was time to update our family picture. I really like the self-portrait we took as we were heading out to the Farmer's Market.

Our Relief Society had a service auction a few weeks ago. I walked away with some pretty cool stuff, including a one on one photo editing lesson. I cashed in on it today and just finished my hour long personalized lesson.

Let's face it, I don't do much with my photos. I'll take out some red eye, but sometimes I'm too lazy to do even that. I'm sure my sister Becky cringes when she sees some of my unedited photos pop up on my blog. Now, thanks to Ann Cue, I have a few simple tricks I can use to spruce up my pictures and make them look a little better.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Unfixed red-eye kills me!!! It's so easy to fix!

Dorothy said...

I agree....that's a few cute self portrait of the four of you. Perfect. :) Now you need to update your blog roll...