Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Words, words, words

Elsie has a funny way of saying things. Here are a few of my favorites:

-"It ok. Elsie right here. Daddy back hoon." (what she says while rubbing my back if I ever look upset or angry)
-"Bap-byes" (french fries)
-"Municks" (fingers. No idea where she came up with that one)
-"Baby one" (Alice)
-"I pee all day!" or "I pee all night!" (stop asking me to use the potty, I'm fed up with it)
-"Lip up more milk ippy peese" (fill up my milk sippy please)
-"Bik a me!" (look at me)
-"Dal up" (stand up)
-"Boops", "boops pad", and "boops bra" (take a guess)
-"Dinner ready!" (whenever anything beeps)
-"Oh no! Alice lip up on me!" (Alice spit up on me)
-"Smile baby one! I dance for you!"
-"No eat it baby one!" (when Alice steals one of her toys)
-"Lub you" (love you)

There are a lot more, but that is all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Baby one? Odd, she's technically baby two...

Cute :)