Friday, June 3, 2011

One of those mornings...


Elsie woke up way too early. She's been climbing/covering/laying on/pushing wildly in the swing/and trying to roll Alice over all morning. Alice has been very sensitive this morning, so she startles and starts crying every time I reprimand Elsie. Which has been happening a lot. Alice rolled over and got stuck against the couch when Elsie was sitting on the potty and started yelling. I went to rescue her and Elsie got too excited and hopped down and peed all over the bathroom floor. There is something in the air that is making my allergies go crazy, so we can't go outside to blow off some steam without it making me want to scratch my eyes out.

I am very ready for it to be nap time...

2 comments:

Carol said...

Naptime will come soon. I am learning how to do this. I am not learning how to take a nap. Love, Grandma

Becky said...

They look innocent enough in that pic...