Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Not so much a Daddy's girl anymore...

Elsie has always been a Daddy's girl. Her first official word was 'Dada'. 'Mama' was fourth, after 'jacket' and 'thank you'. Daddy was always her preference of choice when she had to pick between us.

Not so much anymore. Weather it's due to my recent absence or if it was just time for a change, I don't know. 'Mommy put me to bed.' 'Mommy kiss it better.' 'Mommy help, please.' 'Mommy get my milk, please.' 'Elsie sit down in Mommy's lap.' 'Mommy rock again.' Today she wanted her kitty that was sitting by Alan. Elsie asked for it, so Alan tried to hand it to her. She very firmly told him that Mommy need to get her kitty. Alan had to hand it to me so I could hand it to her.

So starts the Time of the Mommy...

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Enjoy it while it lasts.... :)

mkmk86 said...

CUTE PICTURE!