Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh Toodles!

Some days I owe my sanity to the Micky Mouse Clubhouse. It's the only show Elsie will sit and watch. Afterwards she runs around saying "Oh Toodles!" and asking for Mouskatools. Kinda cute. It's on every morning at 10am and Alan found a few episodes for our computer for those times when I really need them. I can also get her to eat just about anything while she's watching it too. I just put whatever I want her to eat in a little baggie and give it to her while she sitting on the couch. It works pretty well.

Alan and I have started a new workout regime. All we done so far is the pretest and two days worth of workouts and man, am I feeling it. I guess that means it's working, right? It's hard finding enough time to get in the full videos that we're working with, but we're making do. We finally came to the understanding that we are not the best morning people, so it works better to workout in the afternoons, even though that means getting all sweaty and gross in the middle of the day. It's really hard, but it feels good... kind of. :-)

(Pictures taken from my phone, so they're a little blurry)

2 comments:

Jessi Pierce said...

Oh Disney Channel, how you save the sanity of moms across the US...
Have you tried Handy Manny? That's our favorite here. :)
Good luck on the workout!

Dorothy said...

Yea for sore muscles! Of course it's working...keep it up!
(Does Alice like Mickey Mouse, too? Cute picture!)