Monday, March 28, 2011

Two months


Two months old today! We celebrated by going out walking with Katie and Olivia. It was a big deal; we haven't gone in over two weeks. Alice is getting bigger and stronger. She can hold her head up and pushes on things with her legs to stand up. So far her favorite things are getting her hair washed/brushed, watching Elsie run around from her swing, and trying to shove her entire fist in her mouth. She doesn't like getting her nails cut, Elsie laying on top of her, or pooping.

Much to my surprise, Alice has started sleeping through the night. And I mean ALL night, like 7pm to 7am, not the "sleeping through the night means a 5 hour stretch of uninterrupted sleep" like the books talk about. She started sleeping this way on her own with no training from us a few nights after I came home from the hospital. I have no idea what I did to deserve such a good sleeper, but I'm very grateful. I'm fully aware that this will only last until the next growth spurt, but we're happy for it now.


1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Alice is one of the most sweet-natured babies I've ever met. Count your blessings for sure!