Thursday, April 28, 2011

Driving Day 3 - Welcome to Wisconsin

Well, we made it. We pulled into our new apartment at about 4pm and picked up the keys. It is pretty nice. I can't wait to get all of our stuff and start putting it together. Our trailer arrives tomorrow morning and our new elders quorum is helping us unload it Saturday morning. Right now we are staying in temporary housing provided by Alan's company. It's really just a hotel room with a little kitchenette, but it's nice not to have to worry about unpacking and assembling my bed tonight.
Here are the girls in our new apartment. It's been a long trip, and I'm glad we are finally here. I think it will feel more real when we can unpack all our stuff, but for now I'm happy we don't have to spend anymore time in the car for a while.

2 comments:

Grace said...

It's good to know you made it there safe :)

Jessi Pierce said...

Have fun! We're glad you had a safe and uneventful trip! Enjoy Wisconsin!