Monday, April 18, 2011

More hair

I stumbled across this blog a few days ago and spent a while looking through all of the hairdo ideas. I've been wanting to try different things with Elsie's hair, but it always seems like we're really rushed in the mornings and I end up just pulling it out of her face with a pony tail. We had some extra time this morning, and with the help of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Elsie sat still enough for me to play with her hair. It's definitely not great, but I was proud that I tried something different. Hopefully I'll be able to experiment more and come up with some new hair styles. Gah, my apartment is so messy! At least our moving trailer will be here on Thursday so we can start loading some of this stuff up and I won't feel like I'm being buried in boxes.

Edit: I just watched this video... Crazy hair. Maybe someday Elsie would sit still long enough to try something like that.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I used to love playing with your hair....but, just like Elsie, you had to be watching something to sit still long enough. :)