Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hair cut?

With summer coming up, I'm thinking about cutting my hair. I think I might go a little shorter than I normally do, maybe even some sort of pixie cut. I'm thinking like the girl at the end of Tangled... (cute movie, by the way)
Thoughts? Would my thin-ish hair hold a hairdo like that? Would I love it or hate it? I think in some ways it might feel very liberating to cut off a lot of hair, but it's also kind of scary. I imagine I would have to use more product on a daily basis to manage that sort of hair style. Any suggestion of products that work well? Style tips? Anything would be helpful at this point.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Well, hair never does seem to turn out looking just like our hoped-for image. Go ahead and have it cut. You will not stop thinking about it until you do, so why not get it over with? It will re-grow quickly if you hate it, or you may just decide you like shorter hair. Personally, I think it would be cute. :)

mkmk86 said...

Well, lets see... I think you would look cute with your hair like that. You would have to use more product though, although I'm not sure if it will necessarily take more time or what not... I don't really have experience in the short hair department- ;)But, I think your mom is right. I would just research about it online. I have seen some good websites about hairstyles and easy manageability and also cute, but I can't remember them right now. :( You could check out DailyGlow- I think that that ones one of the ones I looked at... Maybe I will have more time to look later- depending on how soon you get your hair cut... haha

Tricia said...

Free Virtual Hair Styles on line are always fun. :)

mkmk86 said...

http://www.dailyglow.com/photo-gallery/the-most-effortless-hairstyles. http://www.dailyglow.com/photo-gallery/short-hairstyles-for-every-hair-type. http://www.dailyglow.com/hair-styles/easy-hairstyle.html. http://www.dailyglow.com/hair-styles.html. these are just a few I found- you can look yourself! Happy hair cut hunting and deciding!! ;)