Saturday, April 23, 2011

I could say a lot more about today...

But I'm tired. We went to a local park for an Easter egg frenzy and other various activities. Elsie and Alice met the Easter bunny and his friend chipmunk with bunny ears. I have more pictures of everything, but Alan packed up the big desktop computer so I can't get them off my camera. I stole this one from my mom's laptop.

We had a nice graduation lunch with family then spent the rest of the day packing. We have most of the big items out of the apartment and just have a lot of little random things laying around. Elsie is having her usual pre-moving jitters and alternates between wanting to help too much and wanting all out attention to help her color or play with her toys. Once we're on the road and she knows we will all be together, she'll be ok. Right now it's just confusing for her.

Long day. I'm tired. It's time for bed.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Been there Sarah! Hope the move goes smoothly and it doesn't take too long to adjust to a new place!